- Where can I see the information about insurance plans?
There are two ways to find information about insurance plans:
- On our website homepage: www.isoa.org, there is a ”Find Insurance Plan” portal, fill out the information requested and click “ Go”, then you will see the available plans;
- On the homepage: www.isoa.org top right- hand corner, there is a search engine, you can type in your school’s name to see the available plans.
- How can I enroll in the plan?
- You may enroll in a plan online: www.isoa.org . Fill out the “Find Insurance Plan portal Complete it with your visa status, date of birth and school’s information, then click “Go” to see your options; or on the website’s homepage at the top right-hand corner, you may type in your school’s name to see the available plans. Once you select the plan you want, click on “Buy” and follow the steps.
- If you are not able to enroll online, you may contact us with email: firstname.lastname@example.org or with phone call 1-800-244-1180 to get help.
- What are the payment options?
- You may pay by debit/credit card (including international credit card) directly online;
- You may still enroll online but choose to mail in the application together with a personal check or money order.
- How quickly do I get a confirmation letter after I enroll?
email at email@example.com or call 1-800-244-1180 for assistance.
- I made a mistake on my enrollment, what should I do?