- How can I check my current insurance plan information?
You can go to our website: www.isoa.org: login with your member ID and password to check your plan information.
- What are the differences between in-network and out-of-network?
The difference could affect how much you pay for your health care services. For in-network providers, the rate of services has been negotiated between the doctors and the insurance company. Usually, your medical expenses will be lower at an in-network provider when compared with the doctors that are out-of-network.
- How can I find in-network doctors/hospitals?
Please check the lists of service providers on our website: https://www.isoa.org/doctor_hospital_list
- How can I check my claim status? How long is the claim processing?
To check your claim status:
1.You may contact HealthSmart at (800) 331-1096 between 9:00 AM and 5 PM EST Monday through Friday or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
2.You may also check claims status via the internet, which is available 24 hours a day at www.healthsmart.com .
- What should I do if I received medical bills from the provider’s office?
First, make sure it is a bill and not a copy of the bill which was sent to the insurance company. Then, you should contact our claims administrator, HealthSmart via email: email@example.com or phone call: 1-800-331-1096, and check if there are any pending claims.