One of the benefits of being a customer of ISO Student Health Insurance is having the chance to take part of our referral reward program. With this program, you have the opportunity to tell friends about our plans in exchange of getting a reward. Interested? Here’s how it works:
- After you sign in to your online account, there is a line that says “Get $10 for each friend you refer” and an option that says “Refer a friend”.
- Once you select that option, you can put in your friend’s name and email and send your referral link through email to them.
- If the email link is giving you a problem, an alternative option would be to look under “My messages” and click on the down arrow that has “ISO Referral Program” written beside it.
- You will see your referral link which you can copy and paste and send to your friends.
- The friends that you refer have to be new to ISO. If they had accounts or insurance plans with us in the past, they are not an eligible source for referral reward.
- They will have to use your referral link to complete the purchase so that you can the reward.
- For each friend that you refer, you are eligible for $10 referral reward. Example: refer 3 friends; you are eligible for $30.
- The referral reward is mailed in the form of a check and we send these out once a month.