1. Who is eligible for the membership?
You must be a non-U.S. citizen/ resident residing outside of your home country and are who is actively engaged in education or research activities. Alumni of U.S. schools and dependents of students and scholars are also eligible for ISO membership.
2. What are the benefits and discounts?
· Up-to-date scholarships/grants/fellowships information
· Exclusive discounts such as clothes, school supplies, traveling, and even more
· Comprehensive medical insurance for both international students/scholars and their family members
· Tips and hints on living in the U. S.
· Community atmosphere and interactions with other international students
3. How can I apply?
To enroll in an ISO membership, simply download and complete the membership enrollment form and send it along with a check/money order made out to "ISO" and mail to the address below.
150 W 30th Street, Suite 1101
New York, NY, 10001
4. How long will the membership last?
The membership is valid for one year and it is renewable.
5. When can I start to use my member benefits?
As soon as we receive you enrollment form and check, you will be able to use member benefits.
6. How much is the membership fee?
ISO annual membership dues is $16 for international students/ scholar and $25 for non-students.